J Lau
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46, E82 ,E89, G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I'll chime in too regarding my setup.

Eibach Springs on M adaptive suspension + front and rear H&R swaybars.

First pic shows my old setup with 19inch 235/35/19 fronts and 255/30/19 rear. Handles ok, could be better with v3. No rubbing. Good setup for both dry and wet. Ride quality a bit compromised.

Second pic is my recent setup with 20inch 245/30/20 fronts and 295/25/20rear. Handles great in the dry, tries to kill me too often in the wet. Could still be a lot better with v3. Rubs for the first couple months lol. Great setup for dry, horrible setup for the wet. Ride quality is highly compromised when tire wears.

After going back to the 19inch setup for a couple months, I've concluded that 19's are a better match for this car. Its just more tossable and fun for spirited driving. the 295s on my 20's just doesn't leave much room for fun. If anything snaps, I'm done, especially in the rain. I should also add that I've never experienced this car with run-flats so no comments on that.

Hi Nkc,

Really like your car and setup with 20" rims. Im surprise it is that much worse on wet surface with the 20". May I ask what tires were you using on the 20"s?

and how are the sway bars? I find my car roll way too much >.< I dont have confidence driving fast on the canyons.

THX,
J LAU