View Single Post
      04-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #82
E89.35i
Private
Rep
Drives: B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Fine with me, I took them out of my M Coupe and don't use them in the 1er either. I'd rather have somewhere to put my phone. Would it surprise you to know that I also don't like sunroofs?
no, not at all.
im prettry sure "YOU" dont need anything, as long as the car can start and go, then everything else are useless im sure, haha

However, im also pretty sure that the "Majority" of people wont spent $50k + on a car like that. Maybe not a Z4, but cars like that has that brand but doesnt have enough luxurys as it should have.
Opps, Sorry, luxury isnt the right word for cars doesnt even have power seats, alarms, homelink etc. as standard, and most 20k-25k cars have them as "STANDARD".

E85 Z4 maybe is not luxury car. But since E89 Z4 changed it to a "standard" POWER TRACTABLE HARDTOP, im sure BMW and most ppl knows that it is going toward luxury, Obviously, BMW would rather sacrifice it's performance by adding a lot of extra weight to it. BUT, it still doesnt even have those basic features as standard.

I believe the "majority" of ppl here are not stupid, we all know why bmw is doing this, by puting these features as optional.

One day, on a parking lot, when some1 with a 20k-25k honda toyota, hyundai, nissan, pontiac, chevy, etc etc, asks you: "yo, howmuch is ur BMW Z4? it looks so cool man." u say: "$50k+!!!!". then he say: "how come ur BMW doesnt have power seats?" im sure ull say " oh, because i dont need them"

hahahaha

maybe u really dont need them, but i dont think he thinks that way, lol
and i know that u know what he thinks. u can lie to other ppl, but dont lie to urself.
fact is fact, learn to face fact. dont learn to lie to urself. it's a stupid behavior and idiotic personality

Yes those basic features are optional to u, but they are actually standard features that at a minimum 95%+ ppl will have no choice but to purchase them.
This, is the fact.

Last edited by E89.35i; 04-05-2009 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0