View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #19
raven333
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 3.0siM sport

Had this on my car and did some adjustments of the bumper just a few bolts, but the hardest are the corner bolts so did not bother and just did the best with what I had available. Actually it is very easy.!!
Also it is very easy to adjust the hood closer height which also closes the gap somewhat. To get it perfect I would have needed to loosed the hood bolts (at the strut end) and move the hood front to back but this WAS too big a job for such little return.
Remember the gap will alter anyway due to the movement of the chassis and the bonnet has movement albeit small.
My intent was to stop crap getting into the engine bay as the car drives forward and ensure all the seals were playing their part!!!!!!
while I was at this I torqued all of the bolts around the engine/struts and whatever else I could reach with my torque wrench without dismantling anything. I was amazed at how many bolts required 1/4 or 1/2 or full turns. When I finished the car actually felt very tight, probably all in my head!!!!!!
Appreciate 0