Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
Beard glitter? Haven't heard of that one. SMFH
Yep, it's a thing....unfortunately.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bear...w=1745&bih=872

Those who were fortunate enough to be able to grow beards and decided to make them look as unmanly as possible.

Quote:
idiots. these are the people who think that they know what is best for this country. unbelievable.
I couldn't agree more. I hate this generation. Had a guy trying to explain to me the other day why people over 60 shouldn't be allowed to vote all based on his notion of people over 60 have have already lived their lives and no longer make safe decisions. The country should be in the hands of the youth was his statement. I asked if he really felt that elderly people who served in wars and paved the way for this little shits freedoms should have to be told that they no longer receive medical benefits to pay for someone's sex surgery because they can't decide if they are a man or a woman. If you put glitter in your beard, wear a romper, eat tide pods, can't figure out what bits are between your thighs or wear skinny jeans, you shouldn't be allowed to make decisions that impacts anyone's life.

End rant.
Appreciate 11