PARKSTAFF
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Vert / 2011 Z435is

Post 2012 Z4 Changes and Pricing Released. New Canyon Brown M Sport Package

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hello to all you Z fans!
Information has just been released to us yesterday regarding the Model Year 2012 BMW Z4. In case anyone was wondering when production will start, pricing/option changes, and different packages...here's your answers!

I know its a bit long... But it's good information! ...Orders can be placed in August for a September production
If you have any questions just add it to this thread...
-KYLE

Standard Equipment Changes:

MY12 sees the introduction of several brand new features on the Z4, reinforcing its benchmark position in performance and providing it with greater efficiency:
  • 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo Engine (N20) – coming on the Z4 sDrive28i is the all-new 2.0L TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder engine, producing 240hp and a peak torque 260 lb-ft available as early as 1,250 rpm. The N20 engine offers better performance than the outgoing inline-six of the Z4 sDrive30i while allowing up to a 20% improvement in fuel economy.
  • Auto Stop/Start – will come standard on any Z4 sDrive28i with a manual transmission. Under certain driving conditions, Auto Start/Stop turns off the engine when the vehicle comes to a stop, providing up to a 3% improvement in fuel economy. Pressing the clutch to put the car in gear automatically re-starts the engine. Please note this feature can be switched on/off via a button located next to the Start/Stop button.
  • Driving Dynamics Control – a button on the center console enables the driver to vary the response of the accelerator, steering, transmission (when equipped with automatic transmission or DCT), DSC and suspension (when equipped with M adaptive suspension) from “Comfort” to “Sport”. The additional “Sport +” mode turns off the DSC for an even more dynamic driving experience.
  • In addition to these exciting new features, the following popular options have been added to the Z4’s standard equipment profile, further enhancing its customer value: Hands-free Bluetooth and iPod/USB adaptor (7H9), Alarm (302), Floor Mats (423), Power Seats (459) and Through-Load (4UT).
Optional Equipment Changes:
  • Exterior paint Mineral White Metallic (A96) added on all models and available exclusively in combination with the all-new Exclusive Canyon Brown and M Sport/Canyon Brown packages.
  • Exterior paint Mojave Metallic (A17) deleted on all models.
  • Navigation system (609) is now bundled with BMW Assist (639) on all models for $2,150.
  • The 8-speed Sport automatic transmission (2TB) will now be available on the Z4 sDrive28i as a no-charge option.
  • Package Changes:
  • Exclusive Canyon Brown Package
  • After two years of success, the Exclusive Ivory White Leather Package (option ZWP, available with M Sport Package as ZMW) will be deleted and replaced by an all-new aesthetic package. The Exclusive Canyon Brown Package (option ZBP) will include the following features:
  • Sport seats (481) with an exclusive extended Merino leather upholstery (option LKWT) in elegant Canyon Brown with contrasting stitching on the side bolsters of the seats.
  • Upper dashboard in Canyon Brown Oregon leather with contrasting stitching.
  • Front lateral and center armrests in black Nappa leather.
  • Center of passenger-side dashboard and door handle in black Nappa leather.
  • Fineline Anthracite wood trim (option 4CE – only available with this package).
  • Exclusive exterior color Mineral White Metallic (option A96- only available with this package) with additional color choices from the standard Z4 exterior paint program.

Pricing and Standard Equipment changes!

Added Equipment on 2012 Base Prices: (standard an all 2012 z4 models)
  • 302-Alarm
  • 423-Floor Mats
  • 4UT- Through Load
  • 6NN- Hands Free BlueTooth
  • 459-Power Seats with Driver Memory
  • 6FL-USB
  • Auto Start/Stop

NEW BASE MSRP's
28i.....$48,650
35i.....$55,150
35is....$64,200

MY12 Price for Canyon Brown M Sport Pkg
28i....$5,350
35i....$5,050

Exclusive Canyon Brown M Sport Pkg
  • Adaptive M Suspension
  • Anthracite wood trim
  • Canyon Brown Extended Merino Leather
  • Sport seats
  • M steering wheel
  • (or) M sports steering wheel with paddle shifters (7XA)
  • Aerodynamic Kit
  • Anthracite headliner
  • Increased top speed limiter
  • 18" performance tire upgrade (2MU, Style 325M)

2012 Z4 Cold Weather Package:
$850 (all models)

2012 Z4 Premium Package Pricing:
28i.....$3,300
35i.....$1,100
35is....$1,100

2012 Z4 Premium Sound Package:
$950 (all models)

Pictures Below of 2012 Z4 28i
Attached Images

Appreciate 0