11-16-2014, 04:05 AM   #39
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Not only does overboost "add" to the load base it helps to sustain "load" longer with a less drop rate = holding more boost up top via load without having to contribute much to the WGDC adder. So the DME is averaging out the load.
How does the overboost table help to hold more load? Surely the nature of the table is to allow higher peak power figures on non-tuned for short amounts of time. Allowing BMW to claim a high power figure without worrying too much about extra wear and tear caused by sustained hard driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
You should give us a try in tuning your car, it will be a started for you. Also our maps are "unlocked" and we will teach you how to use them based on request. Ive made it that simple, took me over a year to get them down packed.
I was talking to Wedge a while ago about it. I don't have a CobbAP and you don't create maps in TunerPro. V8Bait and DesertDude gave me some tips for creating my own map based on Shiv's old template files as no companies at the time were tuning the INA0S ROM.
Appreciate 0