View Single Post
      08-18-2015, 02:31 AM   #10
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno10 View Post
I know the 335 xdrive I got even though had a "sport" package the suspension wasn't going to be anything great.. but after driving the 335 for over a month I really honestly thought they missed the mark.. The car rode very high and I couldn't feel the road through the suspension at all. I just think it could have been better from the factory. I got the K&W v1's and to me that's how the car should have felt from the factory (without the coilover option).. Just my opinion too. I guess I should have explained myself a little more.

That said I'm not having much luck finding a sdrive35i or sdrive35is for the budget I had in mind.. plus I would either need to trade my car in OR sell it first (2003 z4 3.0). Hell I haven't even found one to test drive yet! I guess most people are out driving them! I'd like to stay under 35k for a used one..

Mike
Agreed on the 3 series xdrive cars. Needs mods for sure due to lack of sport suspension from the factory

I looked on the bmw cpo site quickly and seems like z4 35i can be had for that price and I think there are some in the forum classifieds for that price too. Good luck!!
Appreciate 0