View Single Post
      10-21-2023, 08:29 PM   #46
Donatello.
How's My Driving?
Rep
Drives: Hellcat & Miata

Quote:
Originally Posted by x622 View Post
We drive very differently. Like BimmerDKT said, sliding is life. I slide my X5M around, and it's a hoot and holler. Nothing better than taking some unsuspecting vict..er passengers late at night and giving them a lil' sideways action. The juxtaposition of a house-sized SUV sliding and maneuvering the way it does is hilarious.

I did not experience the M5 CS being hard to slide though, it was very controllable and approachable, but not clinical like the 992 turbo S I had. The 992 turbo S was the most boring, tame, lame car I've ever had. It was brutally fast sure, but I could just be asleep at the wheel sideways going 120 and it'd figure it out.

I maintain if the CT5 came in AWD, I'd be all over it and it would be BRUTALLY fast with a 2650 on top and other go fast goodies. Can you even imagine a 950-1000rwhp AWD sedan? Good lord just typing that does it for me. But no of course not, RWD only.
Yea, I don't burn through tires like a madman because they are not free. I do also wish the BW also came in AWD
2009 Mazda6
Appreciate 0