Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VailM3 View Post
Got some feedback from DD about the kit. Apparently there are 2 out there 1 in Japan and one trying to be moved in Seattle. Here some pics i got

Seattle? I'd have to pay close attention to this car on the road then. However, there is a lack of body shop talent in the PNW who are capable of making these pieces of junk fit well on the car. It'd be a monumental task to get all these panels lined up and look right. I only know of one (maybe two) shop(s) that has / have the time, energy, and passion to do this.

Good luck to the owner of this "kit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enilder View Post
We just need a brave soul to drop several G's to put that on a car. Any volunteers?

Looks like someone from my town had already dropped a couple G's to get this. I'll keep an eye out for the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeggman View Post
Like a wide body kit would be on an XKE, why would you want to spoil a work of art?

Hey, if you like it, go for it. Beauty is in the eye of the guy with the cash.

Amen, thanks for speaking my mind. Plus, Duke Dynamics is not known to produce high quality parts to start with (and their production lags way behind from their "concept" design). I still remember when they made and sold a ton of those ill-fitting M-kits for the E92s and got lynched.....