Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanKeen View Post
i love the 35is but to think of the gulp in the price tag vs the 35i is huge and for the 35hp and 32tq with few of any options added to the price seems that why not just got with a 35i ? but then again i was looking up at parts for the "Zorro 4" and seeing that for instance a intake is around 2k for one and exhaust system about 2-3k.?? then again your not looking at the same up in HP/TQ, i also seemed to have found tuning chips/reprogramming of the ecu and come to think of it they are very $$$ or you must call for the pricing. and that seems to be the only one really with such a big gain in performance.. call me crazy, maybe i dont know truly what i might be saying, but for the price maybe it is worth it ?
I find the 35i perfectly fine and there is no need for more. I go into "Sport Mode" and it feels like heaven. Compared a 2011 to my 2009 the other day at the dealer and found not too much difference at all. Love my 35i

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0