07-26-2011, 12:44 AM   #10
Lewis@MWDesign
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW Z4 3.5i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
There are plenty of aftermarket options available, however, additional product development requires a market to support it. All of us at IND love the E89 chassis and honestly think it is the best chassis BMW for a very long time. With that being said we have a handful of customers that are pushing the envelope on the vehicle, but in order for more manufacturers to step into the arena they need to see people are willing to support their products. This is just my opinion as someone who has been in the industry for a little while now. As for BMW Performance products that is different beast.
I agree with Andrew, safe to say our team at MWDesign and our close friends at IND are both front runners in tuning the e89 Z4 to its maximum potential. Unfortunately the segment itself is small let alone people who would be active on the forums. That's why you only see limited products out for this application. The e89 platform is great, I love driving it and hopefully BMW will come out with some performance products for it. Nothing but praise for this well balanced and well designed car!!!

My own Z4 "Slingshot" is closing in on its final stages though and will be looking for a new toy to build real soon.
Appreciate 0