Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LPCs

Garage List
1990 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by uslic001 View Post
Will do. Any brand of sealant you recommend?

Bryan
Sweet ride!

I have used Meguiars and NEVER let anyone wash it but you! Zaino is actually a process & requires more work but the results are impressive. I also recommend a wheel wax that makes cleaning easier.

I have also experienced some quality control issues with Valley Autoworld. The senior tech (Kenny) is pretty sharp but their attention to detail is lacking. On more than one occasion I have had to return vehicles because of shoddy workmanship to include: torn fabric, cut wires after having window motors replaced, greasy fingerprints on seats, used the wrong grommets to put the door pannels back on, and lastly they failed to notice that two bent rims I had re-trued were still bent after supposedly been repaired. (grant it not all bent wheels can be repaired but then should have informed me prior to driving off the lot) They gladly refunded the cost of the repair and promptly sold me 4 brand new wheels and tires.

Each of the discrepancies were corrected with no questions asked. However, it leads me to question if I really want to make my next purchase there.