01-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
jparnes1
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i, 2012 Z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozankarakoc View Post
After reading your answers, I noticed two things that I want to share with you.

1. The car doesn't have a USB jack in the glove compartment. The only USB jack is in the center console and it seems not to be possible to download songs by using it. But I know that the car has 12gb hard disk space.

2. I have just entered the car to unplug my iPhone to prevent it from overcharging and I heard that 'click' sound which normally comes from the iPhone when you 'start' charging it. I guess the power in the USB jack shuts off when you lock the car. That's great!
Perhaps the 2012's are different, but previous MY's have the USB on the left side of the glove compartment. Did you just look for it (it's fairly unobstrusive) or did you check the manual? Check your owner's manual because you should be able to import music into the hard drive (if not, what's the point of having the space?)

2012 Z4 35i, ED 2/24/2012, Melbourne Red Metallic, Black Leather, Carbon Trim, 6MT, M Sport, CW, PP, PS, NAV, CA.
Appreciate 0