View Single Post
      10-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #67
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedarZ4 View Post
iJDM is just a ripoff that re-packages cheap Chinese eBay quality items nicely and sells them for at a premium price... and I am not basing this on just the name.

Nick - Any reason you aren't trying the specific ones from this thread?
For me, I would never get the current LUX (V4) because for $250... they flicker. Maybe when they come out with the V5 that dims like OEM, I will actually jump ship.

In regards to the $40.. if they won't budge, maybe threaten to/actually do a credit rollback? When I threatened to do a rollback with a similar company, they quickly accepted my return.
Yes, I paid through PayPal and opened up a support ticket...

Honestly, I thought I had found a "deal" because these were regular $100 but close out price $40 and also advertised as fitting the Z4.

UPDATE: iJDMtoy responded that they would not provide a refund because of the "final sale" indicator on the website and that the bulbs were test fit into an E89. I can't get them to fit and have successfully installed other H8 replacement bulbs in the past (I truly believe the set I received is not fit for the situation). Paypal dispute escalated to a claim.....

Last edited by nicknaz; 10-08-2013 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0