View Single Post
      05-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #22
Jayda
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 35i

I recently had a similar service experience. I took my car in (beige leather) with a pristine interior. I get the car back the leather on the drivers seat and center console is filthy. Luckily I asked to see the car before paying my bill. My car had new rear tires put on and an alignment (it was with BMW for about 4-5 hours). When I saw my car I had an absolute cow. It upsets me that you pay for a nice car, you baby it and then your baby gets killed while serviced. From now on I going to have them note (in writing on the service order) the condition of the interior before they take the car from me. Yes they apologized up and down and did clean the seat and arm rest satisfactorily but I should never have had to see my car in that condition.......plus they washed the car when I explicitly said no wash. Inexcusable, in my opinion....both your case and mine. Frankly I expect more from BMW!

Last edited by Jayda; 05-10-2012 at 08:25 PM..
Appreciate 0