Captain
China
Rep
Drives: Z4 N54 DCT (VTT GC lites)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmlnnrt View Post
Here is one in New Jersey - sophisticated look -

Keep the bright wheels -
Red interior on orion silver makes the car look very sophisticated indeed! I really like this rare color combo, especially on a z4 with the roof down! However, since I strongly prefer the wood trim, I had to go for beige myself. The only problem with beige is that it is too similar to the orion silver color, so they don't bring anything out of each other. You cannot see this from the inside or outside with the roof up, but this is a car meant to look its best with the roof down! I think blue is slightly better with beige/wood, but then there is the problem with the 35i front (grille color etc) which blends better with orion silver... no perfect combo with the wood trim as starting point then.

OK OK its all subjective, but objectively I do not think this poll is useful, because you cannot see the problem with the wheel and exterior color combo from the pictures. The actual problem is that the OEM wheels, in lack of better words, "out-shine" the orion silver color... you just cant see that from the pictures shown here.

From the pictures I want to vote A, but I think, IRL, I would prefer B or C...
Appreciate 0