Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

FS: Brand New JB4 w/G5 Board

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FS: Brand New JB4 w/G5 Board

Looking to sell the Jb4 I literally just purchased the other week.

Reason for sale? Simple:
Unlike my M3, I don't plan on spending $20,000 (yes right amount of 0s) on mods for the Z4.
I have come to the conclusion that what I need next for my Z4 are good quality brake pads (Leaning towards Endless Brake pads as I loved the set I had on my M3's BBK. For those unfamiliar with Endless Brake pads... they run about $1000 for a set, so not cheap).
If this was like my m3 and I spent $500 on a mod, I'd have just kept the mod and spent the extra $1000 on the pads and not flinched.
Times have changed, so I realize it's best to sell the Jb4 at a slight loss and use that money towards the brake pads.

I recently had a G4 Board Jb4 in my Z4 which I sold to fund wheels/tires. Then I missed the power so I picked up a G5 board JB4.

Now I realize I don't need the power as much as the brakes.

Cliff Notes:
Bought Jb4, have something else I want to spend the $ on, selling it.

Retail on the unit as we all know is $479+ shipping and handling.

Looking to get $450 OBO

I know there are plenty of used Jb4s selling for $400 or less, but those are all G4 Boards.

The G5 board is a $150 upgrade. So if you purchased a used Jb4 G4 board for say $350, you'll have to spend $150+ shipping and handling, so over $500.

And on top of that, I am a well known member on here. With over 15,000 posts and over 200 iTrader feedback, you can rest assured I won't be scamming you or do you wrong

Local pick up in Reseda 91335 also available. I have a hectic and busy schedule due to the season (I work in the medical field and people get sick more now than before...), so I most likely won't be able to come out to meet up. Coming my office is perfect though.

Sorry for the long post . It's been a while since I posted something for sale, and I'm bored waiting right now.

Thanks

For those interested, the next track event I'm going to is Buttonwillow:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=760606

and a picture of my Z4

Appreciate 0