08-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #7
Shade
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 AW F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaKid View Post
Picking up a good condition used 35is this weekend after sticking with a underpowered f10 528 for a year.

I want to "M" it out as much as possible but also want the car to be reliable without risking the DCT. Is there anything i should change on top of just the chip.

I am thinking also of adding Brembo, getting rid of the RFT - not sure if i am changing the rims (though they are the 296 style) and maybe the KW

OPen to suggestions. Have read the forum and see a lot of pple just talk about the ESS or JB upgrades. But is the KW V3 a worthwhile change to yank out the M suspension (i have KW on the old car but that was coming from a stock suspension that was quite sucky). Seems not many pple really mod out the z4's as much.
Congratz on ur new ride. Is it in white color ? i saw one one sale a while back.

KW V3 definately a good upgrade. then wheels tires. Basically thats all u need in HK, lol (if sleeper is what u after).

Personal favorite is the ESS tune. my buddy was using it on his Z and it feels so much different from stock. best mod so far.

08 E92 M3 AW M-DCT

09 INDxRENN-SPEC Project GT-R
Appreciate 0