View Single Post
      08-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
mattfenne
Matt
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i M Sport Coupe

Smile (Re-)introduction - Goodbye E90 Forum, Hello E89....

Hello All

It's been a while since I was a regular poster on these forums.... Back in 2005(-2007) I had the original z4 and loved it - it was a daily driver and it was a blast to drive - even the commute was fun!

Then, practicality beckoned and the switch to an E92 35i.... It was a great car, but I did miss the Z.... The E89 Z's always caught my attention, they were bigger, more aggressive and that hard top made it two cars in one. I agree with some of the other posts I've read - it does actually look better with the top up from some angles - which isn't always so withthe verts....

I've seen all your beautiful cars here, keeping up with the feedbacks you've been giving - getting heartburn from the finance deals y'all are getting in the States..... Last week, I finally joined your ranks again as a Z4 owner.....

Loved the iS - but brand new, their a killer, and from what I've seen - put $1k down and you can get pretty much the same performance with software mods (don't tell the dealer)....

I'll let you know how it drives, ect..., later on - but currently living in a small town, the car has got some real attention - some good, but I'd say 60% have been hating on me....

But more about that later - here are some quick shots I took this weekend.... go easy folks - I'm just a newb....

Thanks all for reading, hope to make some new friends

Happy motoring

Matt
Attached Images

Appreciate 0