07-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #133
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
It's that sentence that finally allowed me to twig to the fact that your sole interest in this thread is in fomenting as much antagonism as possible. Nobody who criticizes a foreigner's English would misuse "unique" twice in a single sentence then ask for criticism without some such motive.

It's quite clear that not only do you not care if people like you, but rather that you actively solicit their dislike. That's your right, but it's pathetic.

I'll presume that you followed your own advice in adding me to your killfile and won't see this, but you did request my feedback.
The OP attacked me with name calling for no valid reason. I responded accordingly. He kept it up and so I gave him what I thought he deserved.

We all have different ways of dealing with people like that. If you were in that situation, I'd let you respond however little or as much as you wanted WITHOUT getting involved. It would be your battle, not mine.

I just wonder why you felt the need to get involved, at all. The posts were not aimed at you.
So, then you went on the offensive and I responded. What did you expect?! Pick on the passive if all you want is a monologue.

Ha Ha, I get the irony you spotted with the word "grammar", but honestly, I could care less about it.

I always spell and grammar check when I e-mail my paying customers at work. Those are the people it's important for. Sometimes I spell check in this forum, sometimes I don't, but I really don't care if I misspell a word here or there. This forum is nothing more than a brief recreation for all of us, in the overall scheme of things.

Which is why it is so puzzling to me as to why you are getting so damn worked up about and disecting grammar in insignificant car forum.

("How'd I do?" was rhetorical question, but you knew that)

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-21-2011 at 10:27 PM..
Appreciate 0