View Single Post
      09-03-2009, 01:33 PM   #34
Nate@IND
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageBMW View Post
I also want the 2x90 to maintain the stock appearance but with increased performance and sound - when can we order these and do you think they will be in this month or next?
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin turbo View Post
Hey Nate, let me know when the Eisenmann Race single tip exhaust is available. I am ready to buy. Quad tips looks great, but I don't want to modify the rear valance. Thanks,

Eric
Thanks guys!

I also like the 2x90mm tips. We will start taking orders at the end of this month. I have already started a waiting list. Please let me know if you would like to add your info to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtom View Post
I will try to make some.
But I will get the "legal" version, so not the race.
For the German mambers here, I'll get the TÜV Variante.

I think the E89 is anyway too luxury for a loud exhaust. This would fit better to a M or so.

Today I talked to the R&D guy of Eisenmann, my car won't be done until Monday
So.. again a weekend without Z4.. most probably one of the last sunny and warm weekends in Germany

But let's see.. maybe there is still a chance for good weather and a z tour through the Austrian Alps

cheers
tom
Sorry to hear that Tom. I can't wait to see what you think of the Eisenmann Sport performance level. We will be getting a Race 4x76mm next week. I hope to have videos and photos up soon.