10-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #53
Exterminador
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheHbKa View Post
no need to get defensive.

1. comparing z4 to miata is dumb unless u r comparing roadsters, which u were not.

2. N20 engine has plenty of power, depends what u r comparing with.

3. to make it simple so even u can understand, i'll give u an example. if i compare ur m3 to buick (like recent magazine did) and say that buick is better bang for the buck...what would u say? or to a mustang gt 5.0...that has more power and is faster....and cheaper? getting where i'm going with this?

(for everyone else: i have to play a devil's advocate. i love m3's )

and finally, u r entitled to ur opinion but voicing an opinion that shows ur ignorance and can be taken offensively by other is DUMB, hence my response.
First of all, its totally acceptable to compare the miata to the Z4 (because they are roadsters!!!)

Second, this particular Z4 only makes 184HP (this is at the crank Einstein, not WHP)! Which I believe everyone (even you) would agree that is pretty weak. You are obviously talking about US models that have more power than this European version.

Third, your comparison of Buicks, Mustangs and whatever else makes no sense at all and has no relation in any manner with what I am saying. I won't bother explaining again.

For future reference you should have a better grasp of what is being discussed in said threads so you might be able to write a more intelligent response.
Appreciate 0