Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
You make the choice to do the tandem on the ground of course. Once that has been made and you are in the plane at the jumping altitude the Tandem Master is in control and will take you with him unless you show a serious risk to his and your personal safety. Don't worry about the risk because in all seriousness its a very safe sport. Lots of research/technology has been put into the sport. Plus your Tandem Master usually has thousand and thousands of jumps. This will not be his first time. Like Sam335 said, this is a great experience and you will love it! Don't over think the possibilities, I jump seven to ten times a day when I go with nothing but awesome experiences to take home. Here is a video of my brother doing a Tandem, they did a flip with him out the plane because he asked for it. The look on my brothers face says it all.
haha thanks
I don't think of the possibilities and I know that God must seriously hate me if I am gonna die in this.. I just have an irrational fear of heights/falling is all.

Thanks a lot for the input ^_^