02-23-2017, 12:45 PM   #116
aajjcc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptper View Post
I forget where I heard this, but the last couple of times I was pulled over for speeding (15 and 20 over), I kept my hands on the steering wheel the whole time, signaled my intention to reach into the glove box for my registration, and used 'sir' a lot (lol). Both times came out with just warnings. Going to keep doing it until I get eventually get one. Speeding, I understand, tint I can take off and put back on (though mine is legal %), but front plate?! I just couldn't do that to my awesome front fascia, it looks so clean without one!!!
nice. I always signal, pull over, turn off my engine, open both windows, have my registration/license/insurance at the ready with both hands on top of the steering wheel and address the cop as "officer." I'm polite throughout the interaction and honest with the officer. Yet I always end up getting a ticket. I've had all my tickets dismissed using one of those traffic attorneys, so its not really a big deal, but that whole polite/honesty/ thing never works for me.

Last edited by aajjcc; 02-23-2017 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0