View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
pmlnnrt
Phil
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Z-4 35i

Interior Photos tomorrow, steering seems tighter, but it could be me! - Dealer license plate brackets will go once I get he registration - Plain Stainless Steel frames will be there - Last car was registered in Florida - this one will be registered in NJ - two plates- but have sold my home in Florida - and dont want to take chances as some do with one plate on the rear !

Navigation is updated version - dont know what the 5 Series has - but its better and more features than the 2009 Z-4 I had. Quite a difference in acceleration with the Auto 7 speed - am tempted to push the pedal more firmly now !

I liked the Old 293 rims (with Michilen Pilots this time) - over the stock 515 rims - think they have found a home already- I bought the Pump and sealer kit from BMW so if I do get a flat - i can get it to the nearest service station or tire store !

I ordered it on March 1st- and it was built quite quickly- and on a ship sooner than I had expected - I thought i would get it in the Middle of May - but got it a month earlier ! The doors close tighter on this car than the 2009 - a soft close pressure, but its firmly closed - think the fit and finish is a lot better too -

Thanks to all for your comments - much appreciated !

now if I can figure out how to change the Avitar - !

BTW - several people have shown interest in the 515 rims and runflats - they should have a home by Saturday PM.
Appreciate 0