View Single Post
      06-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #157
DRL1950
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 Z4 3.5 is

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpippolo View Post
Congratulations! That citrus yellow looks pretty amazing...I'm just a little to old to pull that off! Be sure and post some pics when you get it. The wait wont be as brutal as it could be since you're already driving a Z4. I'll be interested to hear how you like the IS compared to your 30 with manual. I really wanted to go with a manual, and decided to try the lighter weight NA engine in the 30, but I do miss the effortless torque from the 335 that I just traded in. Please post your views about the DCT IS versus manual 30i when you've been driving for a while. My lease is only two years and if I decide to stay with an impractical car, I'll give the IS some serious thought.
What's with the "old" thing? You are never too old, I will be 61 by the time this car comes in and I have no worries about pulling it off. Hell every guy I see go by in a sports car is a "well preserved". As for the Auto i did have some reservations, but wanted my wife to be able to drive, kind of makes up for the Harley i just bought, and the 335HP kind of makes up in my mind for the lack of the manual tranny.
Appreciate 0