04-14-2016, 03:02 PM   #13
Mr.aicoco
Registered
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F22 N20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmandra View Post
Just a quick update on this... Had the car over at VAC to drop the oil pan and see what could be done for a baffle. Unfortunately the tolerances inside the pan are just too tight. The pan is essentially molded around the oil pump and has a small sump / recess in the bottom for the pickup. So it doesn't look like a baffle solution will be possible. New plan is to install an Accusump system into the car in the next few months with an electronic pressure control valve that will open in the 20-25 psi range (which is just below idle).
Hi!

I was wondering if you had the accusump installed.

I own a 220i (I am from belgium) and have a BR performance remap.

Now, I had an oiling problem in my engine. New engine is getting installed as we speek. Now because I like to get the car on track a couple of days and I love do drift, I want to make some safety mods. Baffles aren't an option as you already know.

I mailed Canton Racing to ask them what product I need to prevent getting engine damage. I would like a system that injects extra oil when the pressure gets low. (But before its gets to low) This way damage can be prevented.

They asked me if I could give them oil pressure stats, so that they can give me the correct product.

1idle oil pressure.
2maximum oil pressure.
3oil pressure the car sees on track.

Now, because The car is not operational to drive at the moment, I was hoping you could give me those oil pressure stats. Because it's the same N20 engine and you seem to track the car a whole lot.

Hope you can help me! Thanks!

Regards, Aiko.
Appreciate 0