View Single Post
      10-06-2015, 07:13 PM   #30
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

I've only felt like dying twice in my life... once after food poisoning... it luckily lasted only one day and I was good as new... the second time and this was the sickest that I've ever been in my life, was on new year's a few years back. I was in a Eastern European (lol) country dancing in the snow in 30F weather in my bare feet whilst being completely intoxicated on good old jack... let's just say, the next day I woke up dead (not sure if that's possible), completely shaking, with a massive headache, chills and a flying fever. The very next day I had a flight back to the US and I thought I was going to die... when I arrived, I went to sleep for like 3 days and caught a massive bout of diarrhea for like a week straight... then it went from throwing up to diarrhea and back and forth... about 6-7 days later I felt like new... I was on Theraflu, Vitamin C pills, tylenol and virtually everything else... I have never felt like that since in my life.

No idea how my story helps... but definitely take car of your health... I should have ended up in the ER instead it was dreadful for days... also with good insurance, an ER visit should never cost over $1K...
Appreciate 0