TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccannable View Post
I came down with something fierce yesterday and it's not improving. I am in a high level of discomfort and some stomach pain. I'm contemplating going to the emergency room but I'm not sure they will do anything. I just want to not hurt. Anyone have any advice, Google didn't help too much.
First... NEVER try and get "Medical Advice from a Car Forum". I hate when people make light of others illness and or discomfort. And it has ZERO to do with 'taking a joke'. If a sick person wanted to laugh, I'm sure they wouldn't pose such a serious question.
My advice to you or anyone... You have but only ONE life. Take it VERY seriously! I don't F around when it comes to my health at all. If I feel like something is truly bothering me and typical OTC meds or some of the prescrips I keep on hand aren't working, or it lasts more than 2 days, I go to my Dr. If I did not have one of those, I'm going to the ER. Just be prepared to fork over @ $10k for a typical ER visit. With or without insurance, that is the typical cost. Truly a damn shame, but, what is your LIFE worth...?

*edit* with insurance you're paying @ $3 - 4k depending on deductible.