01-06-2015, 02:40 PM   #38
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by army_men View Post
If you are willing to move to a foreign place just to have no front plate your priorities are definitely different from mine.

Just spent a year in Vancouver. great weather in the summer, not so much in the winter. Rains everyday with at best a dim dark overcast. I don't much care for the scenery, rather spend my time in a city where work can actually get done. Sandals and beaches just aren't my thing. I'm more of a suits and tie lets get money kinda guy. Nightlife in Vancouver is abysmal. And mission raceway is kinda of a bad joke compared to Mosport. I'm back to Toronto now and couldn't be happier.

See, it's just all personal priorities. No way to really give a objective recommendation here.
Only 1/2 joking about the front plate criterion lol, but it is annoying to have it as it looks nasty for certain cars, e.g. Alfa 4C, Ferrari 458, anything that doesn't have a 'space' for where it goes in the centre (luckily for our Z4s it's alright). Agreed that it's all subjective but still like reading the various inputs here as it does influence my thinking and opens my eyes.
Appreciate 0