View Single Post
      02-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
SmokeR
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z4 28i

Z4 28i N20 with Racechip Ultimate

Evening Folks,

Just a quick review of the Racechip ultimate. Simple Install after working out how to unplug cables. (Flathead screw driver is your friend)

Default setting came on B (only the one dial is used for petrol engines). Instantly clear power and torque gains can be felt. I was surprised how smooth the tune is...no big rushes of power, feel quite progressive with its power delivery.

Ran on B for a tank then turned up to C - not a huge feelable difference to me in this setting. Turned up to D and ran a tank again....Car pulls hard in all gears and still is running smoothy. My data logs show max boost at 20psi on setting D.

Now running on setting E and the car pulls very strongly low down still but with nice rush of power at around 4500rpm. Will be sticking with E for another tank and then will finally try F. Not sure if i will go much higher than that for safety concerns unless you can tell me otherwise.

I will add i have had no CEL lights at all so far.

If anyone has any experience with the racechip on the N20 would love to hear your thoughts....interested in seeing how high people have turned up to with good results.
Appreciate 0