Thread: Single Turbo Z4
View Single Post
      05-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #8
John@BPC
Rep
Drives: BMW M3, M4, M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrS24 View Post
Fueling is a big issue with the n54 platform.
There isn't much available for the e89.
I am running 30% eth. Dual 7GPH meth Nozzles. The LPFP was swapped out for a Walbro 450. With all this, the car is good for 600whp. I ran the same fuel setup on my bottom mount single turbo 335i and it also held 600whp just fine. The more Eth you add the harder your pumps have to work. When I swapped out the Eth for 98 (and higher) Ron fuel it did wonders for the HPFP and the LPFP. With just race fuel in the tank, I think 650whp might be achievable with a Walbro 450 and a dual meth nozzle setup. Time will tell.
If anyones interested, we do sell the FUEL-IT N54 Z4 (E89) STAGE 2 LPFP UPGRADE.

This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides more flow than stock one and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.

New Build:
This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump and filter. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $150 should you elect to return your *stock bucket.

Rebuild:
If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 72 hours of receiving your *stock bucket.

Trade-in:
Due to the limited availablity of the Z4 pump assemblies, we rarely have this option available so it is not listed as a buying option. If you're interested in this option please contact us at info@fuel-it.com to see if we have a core available. If we do this option allows you to recieve a rebuilt stock bucket with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly. A $300 core deposit is required that is refunded when we receive your *stock bucket.

All the options include the following:
A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
A new E85 compatible Walbro F90000267 (450) pump
A new Walbro filter
A new custom fuel lines
Flow testing prior to shipping

You can see the details and pictures here:
https://bimmer-performance-center.my...2-lpfp-upgrade
Appreciate 0