BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jragan View Post
Really?

I'm even amazed, number 1, that anyone would compare this car to a Boxster (much less an S). The E89 is a much better comparison for a Lexus SC430 or Mercedes SLK.

Number 2, there are way more differences than just the LSD. The E86 ///M is a track car, so it also happens to do canyon carving well. But put the E89 on a highly technical road course and then try to compare it (fully modded) to an E86 ///M and you'll see that there really is zero comparison between the two in terms of actual performance.
Thanks, I needed a good chuckle today. ....Lexus SC430 comparable to the new Z4? Reeeeally? LOL The SC430?? - The 10 year old, ancient technology, stodgy, truck like transmission, bloated excuse for a sports car, designed for blue hairs bath tub that my grandmother would look good in, car???? That SC430??? Surely, you jest.

Everone seems to be comparing the new Z4 with the Boxster S, so this should really come as no surprise or amazement to anyone at this point. As for the Boxster (non S) there is always the Miata to compare IT to.
Appreciate 0