03-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #122
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle B View Post
I don't think he's signed his tender yet so we'll see what happens. I'm sure you've seen all the 49er trade rumors I've seen too. QB in flux, OC and DC are both new, and the GM may or may not be drinking again. Hey look at that, it only took two seasons and the Redskins are in complete disarray again.

My family has just decided to give up our season tickets that we've held since 1963 because they are so fed up with how this organization is run. FFS I wish Dan Snyder would sell this team to someone more competent. Is Robert Kraft allowed to own two NFL teams?
We're usually the offseason champs so I don't know what the fuck is going on with all these crazy rumors about Cousins bouncing to SF and Scot being shown the door from reasons ranging to the fact he's drinking again, to him not being a "yes" man to Bruce Allen, to other rumors that he just doesn't want to be a GM anymore.

If both of these things happen I think I'll have reached my tipping point with the Redskins. I don't know how a franchise can be this poorly managed.

EDIT: Brian Hoyer is expected to sign with the Niners on Thursday, so maybe the Kirk rumors are just BS....well at least for this upcoming season.

Last edited by fecurtis; 03-08-2017 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 0