View Single Post
      11-22-2023, 05:37 AM   #8
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

I havent really heard of people doing it with n54 injectors, but my friends have had their injectors refurbished/serviced successfully.
For example on Alfa Romeo 2.4L 5cylinder diesel engine..
N54 injectors are similar to some diesel engine injectors, so maybe they can be cleaned and serviced aswell...

https://www.n54injectors.com/

For example i found this site offering refurb service and also offers already refurbished injectors aswell for about half the price of the new ones...

but if you plan on owning the car for a long time and want it to be reliable.. installing a full st of index 12 is the way to go... and even more so if you plan on tuning it for more power...

When i bought mine it luckily already had a full set of index 12 on it installed by the previous owner...I bought mine in spring 2016 and havent had any issues with the injectors in what... almost 8 years...

Also one thing to consider is FCPEuro Lifetime warranty
Quote:
Every auto part you buy from FCP Euro is guaranteed for life, for as long as you own the vehicle. Our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee covers everything we sell, including wear-and-tear items like brake pads, gaskets, brake rotors, filters, and wiper blades!
So if you buy a set of injectors from them you can be sure that its the only time you do so... any issues with injectors again youll get free replacement for as long as you own the car...

Last edited by KennyP; 11-22-2023 at 05:48 AM..
Appreciate 0