06-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #17
bmwZ
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i ESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbjørn View Post
Those wheels are awesome - could you offer a bit more info on them? What size are they? Did you need spacers or where they plug and play? Are they available in both 19 and 18" as well?

Btw, why would you fit all those M-sport parts? I can agree with adding a rear diffuser, but what is there not to like about the standard steering wheel for instance? I personally would also prefer the standard bumper, you just need to paint those gray intakes in a darker color. I do not understand why they made those gray even if the rest of the car is not. I actually ended up choosing the champagne color mainly because it matched the color of those gray intakes.

In any case, best of luck and please post more pics soon!
Hi Asbjørn!
The wheels are only produced in 20" by Breyton. They are 8,5" and 10" with ET35 front and rear. No spacers needed. They rubbed a little againts the rear plastic inner fenders, so I had to cut away some plastic to sort that out A nice thing is also that they are Tüv approved with papers for E89 Z4
I have 245/30-20 and 285/25-20 Falken FK453 fitted(Falkens new tire) and really happy with them.

Have you seen and felt the nice thick nappa steering wheel before? It`s a big approvement over the standard steering wheel. But as you say the standard one is also nice

Heres a picture of my two steeringwheels:
Attached Images

Last edited by bmwZ; 06-17-2012 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0