Thread: Noobs
View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #255
SgtGigglebox
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Atacama 35is

The first couple of time that I called (last week), the robot said what it said to you “it’s in production and the completion date was 10/10”. Then a couple days ago, I called and it said it was in the Paint Shop. Called again last night and it said that it was on its way to the “Port of Exit”.

So it does look like you can get more detail, but not until it’s at certain points in the process. I wonder how mine beat yours out of the factory, having been ordered days after?

Unfortunately, it looks like I’ll still have to wait because I selected the Performance Center Delivery. They said that the earliest slot I could have was Dec 6th due to a busy delivery schedule at the South Carolina plant. So… if it’s already starting its journey to the states, it looks like it will be sitting in South Carolina for a while before they let me play with it. I considered having them cancel the Performance Center thing, but I hadn’t seen any confirmed dates yet and there was no guarantee that even if I had them ship it here that I still wouldn’t have to wait until December. I had a game of delivery chicken going on and I decided to just let it happen rather than doing something that could confuse a computer somewhere into making me wait even longer.
Appreciate 0