01-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by snk View Post
How tall are you?
I'm 6"2 and still have enough clearance with helmet on.
I do agree with your assessment that the Z is more of a cruisin in style, but that changed after installation of KW V3 and Michelin PSS. Granted driving on city streets is being sacrificed
I'm 6"

How do you position your seat? It is the plane from the top of the suspension to the top of the roll hoops that I can't get to work. The top of the windshield to top of the rollbars is ok.

It is going to be like $10k to change out the cooling fan to 850W, add the 1M / 335is auxiliary radiator, get an aftermarket suspension (and get it dialed in...) get 18s with PSS or R tires, change brake components, put in some power adders.. and it will still be slower than a stock C6 Z06.

Not worth it for me. I might as well get a sport bike again, or use the $ to get a better car that's more suitable for my usage when the lease contract is up.

EDIT: no matter what I do to the E89, it isn't going to be 3000lb and become mid engined, or be able to accept 325 wide rear tires. It just isn't the right car for turning into a track toy.

Great street car / lots of fun.. but dang it.. I am getting bored on the street. I might have to rent a car to track for now.

Last edited by nicknaz; 01-25-2013 at 12:38 PM..
Appreciate 1