ZheHbKa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: the Wind

Garage List
2014 BMW 335 Xi  [10.00]
Finally!!! it here!!

After 8 weeks of wait it finally here!!!

check it out:

i picked it up last night and this morning did few prepared mods:

- wheel locks (on my way to the dealer one of the guys that was picking up an M3 competition package found out that someone stole two of him wheels of the lot, dealer had to send a driver to another state to get replacements, took 3 more days...the guy was going nuts every minute)
- short antenna
- M-pedals
- side marker tint
-debadge
-gp thunder angel eyes (took them off right away) - stock are so much more visible - these came out to be dim (sticking with stock until get LED kit)
-euro plate
-nice set of rubber mats for these rainy days
to come after the storm:

-brake caliper paint
-20% window tint
-tune? (still considering if i want to go that route, i'll revisit after break in period is done with)
-golf tee mod (still thinking if i want to do it)

any other suggestions?

Two questions:

1. i put the cup holder in the slot but now i cant take it out, i dont want to yank it too hard to break it, is there a special way of removing it?
2. in the glove box i noticed a USB port, i have NAVI but did not get iPod adapter, does that read flash drives for music content? ( i didnt try it yet, my garage is way too tight to play around in the car so i'll wait till the storm passes)

thanks, enjoy the pics. i'll upload more after the storm, these are mediocre phone pics.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0