View Single Post
      05-03-2013, 12:23 AM   #40
williakz
Banned
Rep
Drives: Lexus LS460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
"excellent discussion and I bought the 35i before the is was available! I like the $499 idea."

please read the first sentence of my post - sorry your quest simply highlights your true nature. best of luck; I am sure Roman and ESS will help you after reading your silly, pedantic rants.
You have evidently developed a rudimentary capability to locate and quote portions of your OWN prior posts in an effort to make a point (although it's not clear you even have a point to make). Why then don't you use this new-found power to address my points? To wit, explain how the following lines that YOU wrote are in SUPPORT of my proposal:

"I should have waited for and bought the iS for the money or simply bought a 35i with ESS stage 1."

and

"I love my ESS stage 1 - love it; the car has more power but it is smoother and more sophisticated than stock."

YOU made both statements. Both statements are in opposition to my proposal. Therefore, YOU do NOT support my proposal. QED

OR

You are incapable of expressing clear, coherent, logically consistent thoughts at all. This would explain your devolution into sputtering rage and crass invective. Like they say, "with friends like you, ..."

Last edited by williakz; 05-03-2013 at 12:28 AM..
Appreciate 0