View Single Post
      05-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #23
jts1981
Captain
Rep
Drives: n54

I agree with Hoa, the rear section of the exhaust is definitely different between models,.

In regards to not caring about r&d and asking for a less powerful tune than stage 1 is kind of silly, IMO.

Just go with the stage 1and call it a day.

To ask a manufacture to add a inferior product for a cheaper price and then tell them you don't care about their time and effort is pretty rude.

I am in the manufacturing business and I'll tell you a product line consists of different levels aimed at price point and consumer needs, wants, and values.

You say that there is a consumer that wants a "poor man's IS" , but most of that pool that would modify their vehicle, yet do not want to pay for an is would go with any option like Cobb, jb4, or ess.

Why add a stage( that requires r&d) that is inferior to already an existing tune for the sake of satisfying a price point category ? You in your own word said copy the 35is tune for those who can't afford the car.

Everyone else is telling you that ess, jb4, and Cobb already have that covered with stage 1.

You say no, you want the over boost and can't handle the stage 1 power.

My friend if you feel you can't handle stage 1 then most of us doubt you would even notice the overboost. Because you wouldn't push the car to get to that point.

Anyways good luck getting suppliers to help your tune when you only care about the price, and not their efforts.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0