View Single Post
      05-23-2023, 10:51 AM   #32
DavesZed
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E89 23i, 2011

UPDATE**

OK so I received the cable while I was away and also the update file.
File loaded very easily onto the cluster and we now have a few extra options....

Another heightened cluster size. Previously you could choose from E series of F series, this just basically moved the fuel tank and oil temp pictograms from inside the gauge to outside, but this is now lower than before. You now also have an E87 look, which is just the same as before with the same height.

On the left of the line below the digital MPH gauge you now have the correct colour band with an M logo on it.

Then you have the doors open pictogram in the centre. Different to the little red car on the far right that just shows both doors open, this is individual to which door of boot lid is open. In Sport+ theme this still appears in the centre but pushes the digital sppped up a bit. It's on temporary.

Now to the car image.... This can be set to different colours, but the disappointment here is that it's a G29 and not an E89 This appears in the centre of the screen between the speedo and rev counter, or to the left in Sport+ Theme.

I've attached some photos.
Attached Images

My Z4 E89 YouTube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtt...0vHFUQnoEvKB2Q
Appreciate 1