///M3 Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '08 M3 Coupe

Suprised... impressed

Dont hate on me guys, but I have always had a
Code:
<b>strong dislike</b>
to the Z4's made to this point. I never liked the body style at all, and the... "prodigious" amount of "shark" like nuances honestly turned my stomach.

However this new z4 tones that down quite a bit to the point where the "shark" theme plays a nice understated role in the cars aesthetics.

I am gonna keep my eye on this car, especially when they make an M version as my GF would love this car, and with the M version, I wouldnt mind driving it on occasion as well.

Until then ill stick to my E92 M3, but this is a huge stride in the overall appeal of the z4.
Code:
<b>IMHO</b>
(<--- I capitalize that because this is
Code:
<b>JUST a personal opinion</b>
and I dont want to piss in anyones cornflakes over a simple opinion ) but IMHO this new version finally makes the Z4 a car I wouldnt mind driving......
Code:
<b>as a guy!</b>
The previous versions all seemed too feminine to me... the BMW chick car IMHO. However, now they made the necessary changes to make this car appeal to a
Code:
<u>MUCH wider audience</u>
, in general
Code:
<b>and</b>
a larger audience amongst BMW enthusiasts.

Any word on the M versions specs? 333 hp I6 from the E46 M3? Being a previous owner of a 2001 M3, I am a huge fan of that engine... Dont get me wrong, I love my 414 hp V8. The performance advantage over the E46 is definately there and certianly noticable, but I drive these cars as daily drivers and now know I would be more than satisfied back in an E46 M3 as well... love that screaming I6, and superior connection to the road. Hopefully they use an improved version of that engine in the new Z4M. That would make me very interested! Nothing like buying your GF a car she would love, that has a ton of potential for yourself as well without breaking the bank. Its either that or the C63 amg, but I'm afraid she would kill herself on the way to the shopping mall in that thing lol.

Anyway -
Code:
<b><i>MUCH love to all you Z4 owners!</I> <3 <3 <3</b>

BM3W!
DailyD- Alpine White '08 E92 M3 Coupe Loaded w/ ALL, but w/ 6MT - *4 real men* 19" Wheels- 1xJL Audio 12w6v2 in H.O. box- JL 500/1v2-2 Farad Digital Hybrid Cap w/sub volume & bass boost controls mounted under dash! Blk Kdny Grls + more 2 come! *Sold! -'01 E46 Cosmos Blk M3 w/99,997 HARD miles on it! *Coming soon -911C2S/C4S,or C63AMG. Choices! AMG is Beast of difernt flavr even my GF could drive,where Pcar is similar 2 my current M3
Appreciate 0