tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arustik1 View Post
Wow not even comparably priced to the previous Z4...expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M KiLLa CaM 3 View Post
I mean it looks great and all but never would i consider paying anything near 52k for a Z4... is the Z4M gonna be 70?? maybe 75 fully loaded?... no thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg618 View Post
I think the pricing is fine. The 3.5 is giving you similar power to the old M which was at this same number bascially, plus a retractable hardtop in a much more attractive package. The lack of features sucks but if others are turned off like you guys then it will be negotiable.
Folks, you're all getting your panties in a twist when the apples to apples price difference is really that big.

The reality is the price difference for a similarly equipped '08 3.0si v. an '09 sDrive30 (both having the same engine) is $3,900; $48,875 for the '08 and $52,775 for the '09. Of course, that's not chump change, but for folks in this market it's probably not a deal stopper for a new generation car. And, too, for that $3,900 difference you get the folding hard top (which we know may be a bane to the purists, but the majority of buyers will like and it makes the car more of an all season car) and the Adaptive M Suspension.
Appreciate 0