12-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #42
///carbon
tuned
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn View Post
Yea; the service confirmed that for me; while they provide aesthetically pleasing wheels; they are still the same people. Guess my money wasn't good enough for them! Oh well; how are the Rennens on terms of strength, reliability, etc?

Also since these are my first pairs of shoes on any of my cars; will it require any modifications like spacers? Or is it gunna be a simple replace the wheels and play!
your money is too good for them in my opinion.

actually i do not have any idea how the quality is. they provided some strength certificate but it seem so me like written in word and forwarded by mail. there is no authority confirming any strength. i do not how america is in these terms. if the authorities demand any certification from the car owners before mounting the rims on the car. austria is very strict so i will have to go through some certification process as soon as it becomes warmer and i drive the car.

these are custom built rims and you should not require spacers or something else. the manufaturer is supposed to know the specs of your car and should be able to build the rims to fit perfectly flush.

Z-Performance///M4: https://www.facebook.com/ZPerformanceM4
Appreciate 0