View Single Post
      01-21-2014, 04:54 PM   #12
Ichiro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacGT View Post
Sounds good. At 40C though your tyres will have been very sticky, hence the grip.
Never thought about that. I'm on stock standard run flats and they did a fantastic job for a beginner like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzo View Post
Thanks for sharing!
Cheers mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
sounds like a lot of fun. Congrats.

Wish we had this opportunity here in Hong Kong.
Thanks Mate. I've heard of organised Auto-X in HK. You should check with your local clubs or motor-sports organizers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Did you press button (DTC mode) or press + hold for 5 seconds (DSC off)?

DSC off you can definitely spin it (so watch out when you are in that mode)

Take pics next time
I did the latter, press + hold the DSC off button next to the shifter for 3-5 seconds. The DSC off image appeared in my cluster as well. I'll definitely take pics next time...or arrange for someone to take pics of me on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmandra View Post
Sport+ mode is the better option I think... better throttle response and DSC is disabled. The stock setup and alignment is really prone to understeer when pushing hard on the track. Removing some rear camber can help a bit.
This is what I ended up doing, Sport+ mode & as you mentioned throttle response was much sharper but DSC still seemed to be nanny-ing the rear a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rking117 View Post
pics or it didnt happen???
Oh How I wish I had some action shots... I will aim to get some shots and hopefully an in-car vid the next time round for sure.
Appreciate 0