Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
More Details may help find someone

Quote:
:
Originally Posted by Kief
Whether you attempt to unload it now or several months from now, your biggest hurdle is going to be to find someone willing to shell out $7k and pay close to $700 per month for a Z4.
+1

If he goes back to the dealer then his car will be appraised, let us say they apraise it at $55K and he still owes $57K for him to get out of the lease he would have to pay the dealer $2K plus tax and some dollars to handle the early lease closure to get out of it. I know those details from trying a company car lease early return some years ago.

On the other hand if you just leased this car (the way I understand) you can return it to the BMW dealer and rent another one with very if any financial loss. You should discuss this with the salesman that arranged the lease on your car you have now. It might be the best avenue of attack. Let us know how you make out, it might be good information for others here on this board.

In Canada we have LeaseBusters you pay $300- and they help you get out of a lease must be the same in the USA.

In Canada to turn a leased car in early at a dealership is very expensive. If one returns early and leases another car no additional expenses are encured other then to cover the dealers paperwork.

I see you also posted here, only no details. Show some photos and more details like this fellow did ---> Click to have a look at his Post

Someone peeking in from your area or close to it might be looking for one.

Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshmehta View Post
i do not have any issues with the car ... it was just an impulsive decision ... and i though i should get something more practical ...
From your note here I think your best bet would be a meeting with your original salesman/lease individual to resolve your problem. BMW has many practical cars that will serve you just fine.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 04-24-2012 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: added last post. Also modified content
Appreciate 0