View Single Post
      05-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #151
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Your Children are your Legacy... Period. End of discussion.
No matter the cost, they are worth it. The joy, growth, nurturing and memories I have as a Dad, are immeasurable. Initially when we had our first son (now 10) he went to daycare for @ a year when he turned 2. My wife stayed home the first 3 months and then his Grandmother came and took care of him in home until he was @ 2. He never got sick until he went to Daycare. The sad thing is, many parents are careless and don't do the right thing by "staying home with their children when they are sick/ill". Then they send them to daycare or school, and infect all the other kids.
I agree that the cost of Daycare can be expensive. But, my bigger issue is that often times "greed and improper care" is what you pay for: Babies require more 1on1 care and are simply put, fragile. Even when we did use daycare, it was in a Home setting and the lady and her sister cared for @ 6 kids. Anything beyond that, we didn't feel comfortable with. Too many distractions and people are human, mistakes can and do happen. Fortunately other than getting sick, our experience was fine. Our 2nd son was cared for in our home by family until pre-school.
But I can not express into words nor can I even imagine life without my beautiful baby boys. They are now 8 & 10, which is unbelievable it happens so FAST.
Cherish your Blessings! Because that is what children are. Millions can not conceive at all...
Appreciate 2