rfx45
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E89

Garage List
2012 BMW Z4  [8.50]
^^^
That is good to hear and the confirmation is a good relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn View Post

Mine was drivable in all honesty, although it looked terrible and the bottom fender had came loose so it kept rubbing on the tire. Other than that, you should be fine to cruise around in it. Although it'll make you sad to keep seeing the damage. I was depressed for soo long

I am sure everything will go accordingly with you though and wish you nothing but the best! I have always loved seeing your car in threads and your mods!

If you wanted, you could trade it in for another car. Say you wanted the porsche, they will prolly assume the car without any fines ( i believe they just buy it outright) but you might take a little beating accordingly. It's all about your priorities tbh
So true, just got out to check on the car and man that sight is depressing. You are right though, at the end of the day it is a car and repairable and I am just glad there isn't any personal injury.

I'll consider that trade in once the new Cayman comes out later this year. I'll take a big hit having them absorb 2 more years of lease though. But it isn't something I am scratching off from the possibilities. I might fall in love with it at the LA AutoShow this year so we'll see.