View Single Post
      05-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #8
siscobmw
freude am fahren ....scheiden freude...
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive30i tiefseeblau

Hi!
first of all, you can open the roof with the button on the key, You have only to push it for the entire operation......But you cannot close it.
BMW suggests to use it with fully charged key batteries....otherwise the roof will stops in the middle of its travel.....

1 I thought about change the front grilles with the chromed ones from the 35i....but when I saw black grilles "live" i decided that I will keep them ...

2 when engine is idling ,you need the help of the rev counter to "understand" that the engine is on....Not the same with my z4 3.0Si....
when the exhaust is warmed up, the sound is pretty good, but more civilized than before...

3 this shade of blue is astonishing....on italian forums someone told tha it was more a cobalt blue than a deep blue....

4 suspension:
in normal really good
in sport mode I don't miss the M suspension on my previous 3.0Si...
in sport plus: who stole my dampers???? really for track oriented people....like me , 3-4 times a year(I live 30 kms from Monza)

5 the premium system with 11 speakers is yet too much for a small cockpit like that...anyway sound is really brilliant...

6 sun visor with standard leather equipment are frankly orrible....

7 Engine is smooth smooth smooth.........like the previous one....and it seems that is more refined and quiet....

8 She doesnt' seem slower than the previous one, but seems a little heavier.....

9 manual gearchange is very good like every BMW with manual I tested..
Appreciate 0